“God, Creation & Climate.”?March 21, 2015. Keynote speech by Dr. Richard Miller: “Waking the Sleeping Giant: the Role of Faith Communities in the Race to Preserve a Habitable Climate.” Additional presentations on climate change in Nebraska, clean energy, solar energy and more.
Sermons & Talks:
- “Searching for Hope in the Climate Crisis” TEDx talk, May 28th, 2015.
Climate Change Data:
- Understanding and Assessing Climate Change: Implications for Nebraska (University of Nebraska, September 2014)
- National Climate Assessment Report, 2014
- National Climate Assessment Report, 2014- Great Plains Region
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2014 Report
- National Climate Change Viewer, U.S. Geological Survey
- EPA Clean Power Plan by State
- Electricity generation in Nebraska:
- How Cool is your Congregation?
- Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator
Take this personal ecological footprint quiz to see how much ?nature? your lifestyle requires:
- National Council of Churches: This printer-friendly guide lays out how to build your new church in a Creation and environmentally-friendly way, from the blueprints, to the church grounds.
- Nebraska Energy Office: Learn about the laws and acts that will affect your energy plan, as well as gather information on?wind, solar, and?heat pump loans; as well as information on?other tax incentives?for energy efficiency.