On November 30th, the 21st annual United Nations Conference on Climate Change began in Paris. A two-week meeting of 190 heads of state, this meeting is widely regarded as the last, best hope for the planet at securing a meaningful international agreement on limiting greenhouse gas emissions.
Find out more about what is being discussed at COP21, what the stakes are, and how you can make a difference.
- Paris Climate Talks Daily Reflections.?A wonderful resource created by the Eco Team at First United Methodist Church, Omaha.
- Official web site of the United Nations Conference on Climate Change
- Six Graphs that Explain Climate Change
- Country Climate Pledges
- The Climate Pledges are in: Will They Fix Anything? Easy to understand graphs from the New York Times.
- History of the United Nations Convention Framework on Climate Change?and Council of the Parties
- Loss and Damage
- Green Climate Fund
- Short Answers to Hard Questions about Climate Change
With thanks to our friends at Texas Interfaith Power & Light for sharing their resources.